The AAA-ICDR Foundation® supports the use and improvement of dispute resolution processes in the USA and internationally, including:
- Fostering measures that reduce potential escalation, manage, and resolve conflicts.
- Expanding the use of dispute resolution processes tailored to the conflict.
- Supporting research, education, and initiatives promoting high quality, efficient, and fair dispute resolution.
- Increasing access to justice in and through alternative dispute resolution.
- Encouraging collaborative processes to resolve public conflicts.
- Sharing expertise across diverse groups and cultures.
- Partnering with others dedicated to advancing the Foundation’s mission.