|AAA-ICDR systems will be taken offline starting on June 30, 2022 at 8:00 pm ET, and resuming on
July 6, 2022 at 9:00 am ET to perform scheduled maintenance. You will be unable to make contributions
to the AAA-ICDR Foundation during that time.
The AAA-ICDR Foundation is passionate about a shared commitment to fund critical projects in the ADR community and improve and expand the use of arbitration, mediation and other forms of dispute resolution. With your contribution the Foundation can:
• Support needed research to improve the process and the perception of ADR.
• Enhance court ADR activities.
• Help create new ADR programs in law schools and business schools.
• Promote diversity in ADR practice.
• Create programs that advance civility in dispute management.
• Expand the use of ADR in the United States and internationally.
If you are interested in making a donation to the Foundation, click here. To pay by check, please make checks payable to AAA-ICDR Foundation and mail to:
120 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10271
Donations received before March 31, 2023 will be acknowledged on the website as 2022 Donors, unless otherwise requested by the donor or unless the donor has previously been acknowledged as a 2022 Donor. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility year of your contribution.