The AAA-ICDR Foundation® is passionate about a shared commitment to fund critical projects in the ADR community and improve and expand the use of arbitration, mediation and other forms of dispute resolution. With your contribution the Foundation can:
• Support needed research to improve the process and the perception of ADR.
• Enhance court ADR activities.
• Help create new ADR programs in law schools and business schools.
• Promote diversity in ADR practice.
• Create programs that advance civility in dispute management.
• Expand the use of ADR in the United States and internationally.
The Foundation hosted an informational webinar in September 2017 in which we discussed what the Foundation has been doing and three of the grantees presented their projects. Please click here to access a recording of the webinar. We hope that you will find the recording valuable.
As part of our efforts to ensure we are supporting relevant and current interests of our donors, please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey. Your input about your interests is important to us.
If you are interested in making a donation to the Foundation, click here. To pay by check, please make checks payable to AAA-ICDR Foundation and mail to:
120 Broadway, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10271